Frequently Asked Questions
What are your prices?
Prices will vary based on several factors such as type of session, location of session, amount of images desired, etc. We also host several specials, mini sessions, and discounts throughout out the year. Therefore, for accurate pricing you must contact me directly.
How long will it take to get my photos back?
Regular sessions take between 3-4 weeks to edit. At a maximum of 4 weeks after your session, you will receive a link to download your photos. Sneak peeks are sometimes posted during your wait time, but are not guaranteed within a specific time frame. If you need your gallery back sooner than the turn-around time allows, you must request this at the time of booking. If you wait to make your request, a rush fee may apply. Wedding galleries take 2+ months to edit. For example, if your wedding takes place in June, you can expect your gallery by the end of August. All wedding clients receive a sneak within 24 hours of their wedding unless something uncontrollable occurs to prevent this from happening.
How will I receive my photos?
You will receive a link with instructions on how to download your photos. It is best to download the photos to your computer for maximum resolution photos. However, they can also be saved to your phone. Flash Drives are available for an additional $5.
How far in advance do I need to schedule my session?
Photos can be booked as far in advance as you wish. Some times of the year are busier than others, so it is best to book as soon as possible. To guarantee a spot, it is recommended that you schedule regular sessions 3-4 weeks in advance. Weddings are typically booked at least 6 months in advance. That being said, if you need last minute photos, you can always message me at anytime. I will work you in if at all possible.
Will you edit out my flaws?
I will make basic adjustments to every photo. This includes lighting, color, cropping, etc. I will also smooth skin in all photos to give a natural glow. However, basic skin smoothing does not remove blemishes, bruises, scars, or deep wrinkles. If you wish to have any further retouching added to your photos, you must request this before your session. Please be aware that there may be an additional fee for any extra edits that are requested.
Cancellation and Deposit Transfer Policy
Deposits/retainers are non-refundable but you can transfer them to another session under the following conditions:
- If you reschedule a mini session, discounted session, or model call, you will only be able to transfer your deposit to a FULL session.
- If we have to reschedule mini sessions due to bad weather, I will give two make-up days to choose from. If you can’t make those work, we will transfer you to a full session.
- Deposits can be transferred a maximum of two times. If you reschedule more than twice, your deposit will no longer transfer.
- If you miss your appointment without contacting me or message me after I’ve already left to meet you, your deposit will not be eligible for transfer to another session UNLESS you go ahead and pay your remaining balance.
- Changes to your package size, location, etc. are not guaranteed unless requested at least two weeks in advance. Please try to be sure of what works for you at the time of booking.
If you have any questions about the deposits/retainers, please ask me before you pay it. Thank you for understanding.